Learning Management System
Aug 26, 2008 E-Learning/CALL 4686 Views
About Global LMS:
An ED Global LMSis a software package that enables the management and delivery of on-line content to learners. It is designed to manage user learning interventions. Most LMSs are web-based to facilitate "anytime, any place, any pace" access to learning content and participant administration. Typically an LMS allows for learner registration, delivery of learning activities, and learner assessment in an on-line environment. The ED Global LMS lets you publish courses and place them in an online catalog. Learners log into the ED Global LMS using a browser, select courses from the catalog and launch them. The Ed Global LMS tracks the learners’ activities with the courses
* Lower implementation costs: no need to install yet another invasive application on your servers.
* On-demand ED Global LMS solution allows quick and easy connection with any popular browser.
* Lower maintenance costs
* Scalable – Any number of users can be added at any time.
Course authoring allows you to author and publish courses. Admin can create course categories . It has powerful features to upload and store content in reusable formats and in different versions. With an easy-to-use search feature, the authors can quickly look for content to be used in their courses. ED Global LMS supports all styles of teaching and learning with powerful tools that combine maximum flexibility with simple use. There’s no need to rework your content to fit the system – ED Global LMS adapts to each teaching style.
* Simple Content Upload: ED Global LMS file upload utility simplifies existing content upload, including files, complex images, web page sets and LMS or publisher-developed content.
* Logical Content Organization: Organize all types of content with user-friendly.
* Publish New Content Directly to the Web: Publish the content through Powerful SCORM 1.2
* Facilitate trainee participation, communication, and collaboration
* Evaluate tutor’s work using a rich set of assessment capabilities
Tracking & requirements:
In today’s world of online education and a growing need to provide employee training to increase productivity, the demand for reliable training and tracking systems has become quite significant. If Learners begin and complete assigned courses, their progress is automatically tracked & stored in the database. In ED Global LMS you can track the following reports i.e Real-time reports are immediately available to you.
* Course organization report
* Course summary report
* Course activity report
* Department or group report
* Certificate report
* Exam performance detail report
* All reports contain extensive filtering and sorting options
* Print reports
Detailed Exam information is automatically tracked whenever a Learner completes an exam. Through mail learner can track the exam result date. This helps you fine tune your access. Survey responses given by learner to tutor are also recorded and tracked. You can see grade that the Learner have entered as well.
Whether you decide to outsource the LMS implementation to the vendor or do it yourself, we can help ensure that your needs and wishes are carried through to the end of the project. Our customization services will make your site unique.
We will work closely with you to configure an LMS that will help you meet your specific business objectives. Our proven methodology defines all tasks and necessary resources to ensure an overall successful implementation that will help you to improve your business and retain your valuable customers. AJ Square think "out of the box" to help you ensure that you have meet your goals efficiently and cost-effectively. Our extensive experience with Learning Management Systems has uncovered many pitfalls to avoid, and we are here to guide you around those pitfalls.