Terms and Conditions.
The term ESLarticle.com or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· This is an open site for publishing of educatoinal articles only. We do not track, review or verify the accuracy, suitability or legitimacy of contents of postings. As such, we make no respresentations or warranties of the information and contents published on this site. If you feel that any material or information on the site is erroneous, inappropriate or proprietary, please contac the admin to request removal.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
· All posts on ESLarticle.com are accepted in good faith. ESLarticle.com reserves the right to refuse, delete or amend any information submitted. ESLarticle.com makes no claims as to the validity, legality or accuracy of information contained within these posts, we simply act as a conduit for this information.
· Only Members can remove an item that has been posted and only through logging in using their member name prior to posting. Guest users agree that if removal is required from the database, the user must follow the removal procedure. You may obtain the removal procedures by contacting us. ESLarticle.com is under no obligation to remove article posts manually.
· Users understand and agree that ESLarticle.com may use article posts and details of postings made on ESLarticle.com available to other web sites and individuals. By posting article or information on ELSarticle.com, user is agreeing to the use of information by ESLarticle.com and other users.
· Use and distribution of articles posted on ESLarticle.com is permitted subject to no changes being made to the content and the original author's information (About the Author) must be included with the appropriate hyperlinks/URL references in place.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ESLarticle.com and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ESLarticle.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ESLarticle.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
ESLarticle.com is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, ESLarticle.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of ESLarticle.com.
ESLarticle.com has no control over or responsibility for the truth or accuracy of any material available on ESLarticle.com, whether provided by Members or others. Your use of ESLarticle.com is at your own risk.
ESLarticle.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ESLarticle.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ESLarticle.com or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold ESLarticle.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against ESLarticle.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of ESLarticle.com.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.