6 Ways to Make your Teacher Happy
May 15, 2009 Teaching 3046 Views
In case you don't know yet how to reciprocate your teacher's dedication, to make you educated and knowledgeable citizen of the country, try to consider these steps in making your teachers happy.
- Be courteous - Whenever you meet a teacher in the school campus try to be courteous by greeting your teacher with words like "Good morning ma'am," How are you ma'am" or things like that. Greeting is the oldest and most effective way of showing respect to our teachers.
- Send fresh flowers - Being thoughtful is also very important of you as a student. If you can picked fresh flowers in your house's garden and give them in bunch to your teachers that would be a lot better. The scent of fresh flowers in the morning will help cool the teacher's day in the class.
- Listen, interact in class discussions - Teachers always want their students to be attentive and interactive during class discussions. This would mean you have understood their lessons and this is great achievement for educators. Observing their students are having difficulty in the discussion would give them headache.
- Control your behavior - Controlling your behavior in school would be a big help for the teachers. This means respecting your teachers during class discussions by not shouting or doing something that destructs class sessions. Giving your teachers headache just because you have unruly attitude is showing disrespects to the class in authority. Therefore, show some respects.
- Secretly send greetings in the box - One of the best teacher appreciation ideas in the campus will be the message box. Give your teachers morning greetings and appreciations. All your positive greetings and inspirations would make your teacher very proud of her profession. In this way, there is great possibility she would also do her best to make good during class hours.
- Always say "Thank You Ma'am"- Never forget to say thanks for everything you learned during the last day of classes. Let's say for example your last day of the week is Friday, always remember to thank her for you have learned during the five straight school days.