How to Study For Tests - Tips and Tricks
Nov 3, 2008 Study Skills 1867 Views
Ok so your here to learn a few tips on acing some tests.
I used to be dumb but a good pal showed me how to ace these things, here are some things he taught me.
1. Sleep and eat well - I can see the sleeping but eating as well? Turns out you are almost guaranteed a better grade if you get some protein in your breakfast.
2. Do not CRAM - If you are like me you cram before test day, please stop doing this, once my friend got me into studying around 20 minutes a day I began to realize how easy school was.
3. Study smart! - You know your teacher and can usually guess what will be on his test, if this is a final use past tests to study, if you have none try to get some from your teacher or a classmate.
4. Quiz and teach - This is the most effective technique I know, just teaching others the material teaches yourself and your friends. STUDY ALONE, then go study with them by quizzing and teaching.
5. Learn good class techniques - This is not taught in schools but my buddy who goes to some charter school taught it to me. These things are crazy and help you use things like mnemonics to memorize anything instantly. I really like this stuff and it is what helped me go from, well, not good grades to good grades.
I hope this helped you learn how to study for tests.
Good luck on your test, make sure you get a good breakfast and never cram. Or if you are right now never do it again.