Succeeding With Knowledge
Apr 8, 2009 Other 2069 Views
We all have more potential mind power than many of us ever realize. We use only 2% of our mind leaving 98% unused. Just imagine if you could fill more of the capacity of your brain.
The problem is the speed with which we read. The average person reads at the rate of 250 words per minute. Since we can only read for a limited amount of time per sitting it takes us a few days or weeks to read a book. That's why libraries lend their books for a month at a time and let you renew it after that.
Another problem is the amount of what we retain of what we read. Normally we only remember a small portion of what we have read. As time goes by we remember less and less.
The obvious solution would be to read faster and remember more. There really is a way to accomplish this. Mind power reacquaints you with the natural way of learning.
When you were younger you absorbed information at a staggering rate. With mind power you will be able to do that once again. Photographic memory is how this is accomplished. You'll read at the astounding rate of 25,000 words per minute or greater. The only thing that will limit you is the rate at which you can turn the pages.
The information from what you read is stored in the permanent recesses of the mind for life. And the best part about it is you retain 90 to 100%, now that's mind power.
Learning with mind power is not a new method. In fact it is the natural method you learned with when you were young. So retraining yourself to learn this method will be no problem whatsoever.
You'll only have to invest 231 minutes to be shown this scientifically proven mind power method. It's a step-by-step system that you can do in 10 minutes a day. You'll uncover your natural ability to store useful information in your built-in long-term memory. With over 33 years of research and development, countless university studies and real world results with hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, you can be sure it will work just as well for you.
Imagine knowing the answer to all the questions you need to know. Succeeding with knowledge is easily accomplished when you can learn at warp speed. What would an investment in your future like this be worth to you?
There are many things you can do to gain an advantage in business, but absolute knowledge of a subject is by far the most important tool. Having the ability to learn faster and retaining more can only lead to more knowledge. If you are going to invest in a system wouldn't you rather know that it has been tested and proven in real life circumstances with real people. ZOX Training System has been around for over 33 years with more than a hundred thousand satisfied customers.