How To Get Straight "A"s
Dec 25, 2016 Learning Methodology 812 Views
There are different subjects each year at school, and each subject needs a different way to study, a different concentration way and a different effort, that's why you should make yourself ready for different ways to study each subject.
The problem comes when you don't know what you should do in each subject to get "A" grades in it, moreover, you tried to study hard before but you didn't get the "A" grades you dreamt to have, this is because of the following reasons:
1. You feel bored to study certain subjects or long subjects
2. You don't know when to study each subject
3. You can't sit at your desk for too long
To enjoy your study so that you get "A" in all subjects is the key solution for the following reasons:
· You are able to sit for long hours to study
· You are able to discover new ways of study techniques
· You are able to study without being bored
You can enjoy your study doing the following:-
1. Study each hour a different subject: the most effective way to get high grades in high school is to sit to study for more hours, the more hours you sit to study the better, and to do so you should keep feeling not bored while studying and this can be done by studying each hour a different subject. By studying each hour a different subject you decrease feeling bored of studying the most which will help you study more effectively.
2. Sit, stand or walk while studying: to study for long hours is one way to get straight "A"s and to sit, stand or walk while studying can make you to study for long hours which can help you get A marks in all subjects.
3. Study using different techniques: most students study in order, they study from front to back, by using different techniques you will help yourself to get straight "A"s, like:
1. Studying from back to front
2. Study parts that include interesting pictures beside them
4. Taking private courses: taking private courses for hard subjects can make you know more in less time, most teachers that give private courses focus on the questions you can find in exams, this technique can help those who only want to pass the exams not for those who want to get straight "A"s. Doing more effort to know more than what you take in private courses by asking questions and reading unread parts will help you a lot than just taking a private course.
When you get straight "A"s you will be proud of yourself, will make your parents proud of you and will help you join the college you always dreamt of.