Best PTE Coaching India engaged in Exclusive PTE Academic Coaching since 2013. This article is written just to give you some basic perspective on PTE Academic test.
Make sure you’ve prepared enough for the test in terms of question intelligence and also put in the adequate effort in practice. The amount of practice needed for getting 79, 65 or 58 marks in PTE varies from test taker to test taker. On the test, day reach your respective PTE Academic test center at least 30 minutes in advance. If you are going to test centre just on time can impede your performance. You don’t have to carry any stationary items like pen, pencil papers to the test center as PTE Academic is a computer-based test. For rough work, they give either an erasable notepad or booklet. You are not even allowed to carry your watch or any gadget inside testing room.
The first module you’ll attempt is speaking in PTE Academic, after speaking writing and after writing, Reading and at the end, you will have the listening ...
In any language there are basic rules the speaker or would be learner needs to understand before moving on to harder skills. English itself has basic rules that people need to follow for it to make sense to hearers and readers. Here are some basic English grammar rules that are easy to understand and easy to learn.
1. Only use capital letters for proper nouns and at the beginning of a sentence.
2. For every sentence there should be one noun and one verb. A sentence with more than one noun or verb is confusing to understand.
3. When a sentence is complete use appropriate punctuation. There is no need to have dual punctuation when ending a sentence.
4. If an apostrophe is needed make sure to use it to show ownership. An apostrophe is also used when words are abbreviated.
5. Whenever writing multiple sentences about the same subject or line of thought, use paragraphs to divide long segments of writing.
6. Should a line of thought require a list make sure to separate each ...